Friday, May 2, 2014

Amir Khan said “I’m going out there to win in style

Junior welterweight Amir Khan believes he’s up for a rigid take a look at in Luis Collazo, but with a prospective shot at Floyd Mayweather on the line, he intends to conquer his opponent, and seem excellent undertaking it.
Amir Khan Arrivals/Autograph Session
As soon as just one of the brightest rising stars in boxing, Amir Khan’s path to greatness has taken a several unexpected turns currently. Khan (28-3, 19 KO) shocked onlookers with his blistering offense and footspeed, but his regrettable inclination to get shocked himself resulted in a devastating knockout reduction at the arms of recent WBC light welterweight winner Danny Garcia (28-).
After rebounding with wins over Carlos Molina (17-1-one) and Julio Diaz (forty-9-1), Khan is now searching to reestablish himself as a winner-caliber boxer with a get about the crafty Luis Collazo (35-5).
Khan experienced this to say about his opponent, by using Ring Television:
Collazo is a really great fighter who is coming to gain on May well three, so I know he just can’t be forgotten. He’s tough and awkward due to the fact of his southpaw fashion, and quite established. With an individual like that you know you are likely to be in for a challenging challenge, but it is a battle that I’m really wanting ahead to.
On Collazo knocking out Victor Ortiz in his last struggle:
I was amazed because I do not assume quite a few authorities tipped Collazo to get in that manner. That is what I’m declaring about his resolve. He confirmed that he would not be conquer that evening and took it to Victor Ortiz, who is a quite good fighter. It was an outstanding effectiveness, so I know that this is likely to be a great matchup.
When asked his ideas about most likely combating Floyd Mayweather right after this bout, Khan insisted that he was only targeted on Collazo.
In the previous I have long gone into fights considering about what’s following but the real truth is, in boxing, you need to by no means search earlier your instant opponent. If I do get earlier Collazo then we’ll get it from there and sit down with my group. But for now, it is all about Collazo and May 3. . . . All I know is that I’m going out there to get and do it in model. I never know if it will be by using stoppage or factors, but my purpose is to get the victory and seem good doing it.
Khan’s prediction for Saturday’s main event, a welterweight clash among Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Marcos Maidana, goes together with general public perception.
I think Mayweather will outbox him over 12 rounds. Maidana has a puncher’s chance but I think Floyd will be as well slick for him and select him off.
Khan outboxed Maidana himself in December of 2010, but arrived perilously close to staying a sufferer of Maidana’s “puncher’s chance” in that fight.
Keep tuned to Undesirable Left Hook for all of your Mayweather vs. Maidana protection.

Source:http://mayweathervsmaidanappv.org/amir-khan-said-im-going-out-there-to-win-in-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment